Stocks & Financial News
Breaking financial news 24/7 courtesy of TradingCharts.com Inc. / TFC Commodity Charts
When Jpmorgan Chase ($JPM) Moves Investors should Listen
The trading plans were valid at the time this was published, but the support and resistance levels for JPM change as time passes, and this should be updated in real time. Access those real time updates for this and 1000 other stocks here. Unlimited Real Time Reports
Protection from Market Crashes: Subscribers also get our Tail Risk hedge, Evitar Corte
Use the basic rules of Technical Analysis. Here are some examples: if JPM is testing support the signal is to buy and target resistance. On the other hand, if resistance is tested, that is a sign to short, and target support. No matter which side the trade is, long or short, the trigger point is both a place to enter and as a risk control.
Swing Trades, Day Trades, and Longer term Trading Plans:
This data can be used to define Day Trading, Swing Trading, and Long Term Investing plans for JPM too. All of these are offered here: Access our Real Time Trading Plans
Longer Term Trading Plans for JPM
- Buy JPM slightly over 140.81 target 150.92 stop loss @ 140.4
- Short JPM slightly under 150.92, target 140.81, stop loss @ 151.36
Swing Trading Plans for JPM
- Buy JPM slightly over 150.92, target 160.09, Stop Loss @ 150.48
- Short JPM slightly near 150.92, target 145.39, Stop Loss @ 151.36.
Day Trading Plans for JPM
- Buy JPM slightly over 150.92, target 160.09, Stop Loss @ 150.57
- Short JPM slightly near 150.92, target 145.39, Stop Loss @ 151.27.
JPM Technical Summary | Raw Data for the Trading Plans