Stocks & Financial News
Breaking financial news 24/7 courtesy of TradingCharts.com Inc. / TFC Commodity Charts
Insight Engines Market Analysis by Recent Developments and Demand 2021- IBM Corporation, Mindbreeze GmbH, Coveo Solutions Inc., Sinequa SAS, LucidWorks, Inc
Insight engines create a new index by crawling, indexing, and mining internal and external data sources and structured and unstructured content to ensure that a broad set of information is easily discoverable. These indexes are often complemented by language and context models such as ontologies and graphs to model correlations between data and knowledge that may be held natively in different formats or represented by different schemas, improve relevance and support personalization of the search and discovery experience by role or business moment context, where both users and administrators can continually train and evolve relevance rules and algorithms and provide accelerators for particular industries or use cases. For instance, usage of IBM Watson Discovery has experienced significant transformative results, including a 75% reduction of time spent searching for answers.
– Flexible presentation of results is a crucial capability of insight engines. In contrast to search engines that provide links to source materials such as documents and videos, insight engines can also provide contextual information about the fact or entity. In contrast to the narrow and often custom-made development of chatbot Q&A systems, insight engines typically span the enterprise. They can surface via typed natural language facts and knowledge from various areas such as CRM, external social data, marketing, IT service management, HR, sales, and other stores. As organizations continue to become digital and generate more unstructured and structured content, the requirement for insight engine technology to surface content, relevant facts, and knowledge to stakeholders is significantly critical.
Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including-
IBM Corporation, Mindbreeze GmbH, Coveo Solutions Inc., Sinequa SAS, LucidWorks, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc. (Attivio Cognitive Search Platform), Micro Focus International plc, Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation, Funnelback Pty Ltd, IntraFind Inc., Dassault SystÂmes S.A., EPAM Systems, Inc. (Infongen), Expert System S.p.A., IHS Markit Ltd, Insight Engines, Inc.
Request for PDF Brochure: (Flat 25% Discount)
BFSI is Expected Hold Significant Share
– Banks deal with a unique set of challenges as they navigate an ever-changing consumer landscape and business expectations. Search technology is at the forefront of making sense of this new world of finance. The variety of data sources for usage has evolved beyond the traditional mix. Enterprise workers at financial institutions need access to data stored in the cloud, behind SaaS services, and other silos. Insight Engines scales to billions of documents in various formats and connects to all of the data for real-time access. Insurers increasingly face a regulatory landscape while trying to mitigate game-changing trends like cyber-risk and disruptive innovation. Search can help these organizations stay nimble and maintain growth.
– Insight engines leverage ML & AI to retrieve relevant results from disparate data repositories. It gives bankers a complete view of their clients by giving them access to annual reports, risk analytics, social media, industry blogs, and many other data points. It also enables informed investment-decision-making, opportunity sourcing, and deal origination. Banks have several transactional data and digital interaction points around customer profiles, claims, customer payment history, etc. Insight engines could exploit these massive data repositories to access authentic and reliable credit reports. Banks can proactively leverage these reports to anticipate fraud while uncovering payment irregularities and other unusual activities.
– Banks and other financial organizations are also utilizing insight engines to find and parse client sentiment by checking social media and analyzing discussions about their services and strategies with the usage of Natural Language Processing. Financial services analysts can compose increasingly accurate reports and give better advice to customers and internal decision-makers with the capacity to get to essential and separated data. Using data to personalize banking improves customer engagement and increases revenue. According to Accenture, a major global bank used personalized insights delivered to customers to increase savings balances by EUR 60 million in just 18 months.
– For instance, 3rd largest bank in the United States with 38 million searches and 293 thousand unique users deployed search apps built with Lucidworks Fusion, and now only 0.14% of queries have zero results, and employees rate their search as the most valuable feature of their intranet. A top five global investment banks built an app with Lucidworks Fusion that searched across 250 million rows, each with 60-70 fields per document and 50 million rows with 1000 fields per document, an entire two billion row collection. Credit Agricole, one of the largest banks in the world, has launched a project to deliver a new digital workplace, where more than 60,000 internal users can know the exact situation of the customer in front of them, which could be utilized to find the most relevant offerings for the customer.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The Insight Engines Market is moderately fragmented due to the significant presence of players such as IBM Corporation, Mindbreeze GmbH, LucidWorks, Inc., Sinequa SAS, etc. Vendors in the market are also extending the reach of their content indexing capabilities to rich-media either natively or via partnership by using machine learning capabilities such as computer vision, speech-to-text functions, etc.
– June 2020 – IBM Corporation announced significant changes and additions to IBM Watson Discovery. The company introduced the Watson Discovery Premium plan, where users can experience a new user interface, a guided experience to help users quickly start using Watson Discovery for their specific use case, and many latest features, including content mining.
– March 2020 – LucidWorks, Inc. launched a new series of enhancements to Lucidworks Fusion. Fusion 5.1 extended the platform’s cloud-native, microservices architecture with tools and features that streamline development, simplify operations, and supercharge data science. This release enriches the company’s ability to help customers maximize the value of data discovery and provide personalized experiences to their customers.
Major points covered in this research are:-
-Insight Engines Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2021-2027), Competition by Manufacturers
-Global Market Size (Value) of Insight Engines (2021-2027)
-Global Insight Engines Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2021-2027)
-Global Insight Engines Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
-Global Insight Engines Market Analysis by Application
-Global Insight Engines Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
-Insight Engines Manufacturing Cost Analysis
-Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
-Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
-Market Effect Factors Analysis
-Global Insight Engines Market Forecast (2021-2027)
-Research Findings and Conclusion
Finally, this Insight Engines report covers the market scenario and its development prospects over the coming years. Report likewise manages the type analysis, contrasting it with the significant application, recent Insight Engines product development and gives an outline of the potential global market.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234