Stocks & Financial News
Breaking financial news 24/7 courtesy of TradingCharts.com Inc. / TFC Commodity Charts
Field Service Management (FSM) Market Rising Trends and Technology Advancements 2020-2026 :Astea International Inc.,Oracle Corporation,ServiceMax, Inc.
The report titled Field Service Management (FSM) Market has recently added by MarketIntelligenceData to get a stronger and effective business outlook. It provides an in-depth analysis of different attributes of industries such as trends, policies, and clients operating in several regions. The qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques have been used by analysts to provide accurate and applicable data to the readers, business owners and industry experts.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report:
The field service management market was valued at USD 3.14 billion in 2019and is expected to reach a value of USD 7.05billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 14.44% during the forecast period (2020- 2025).
Top Companies operating in the Global Field Service Management (FSM) market profiled in the report:
– Astea International Inc.
– Oracle Corporation(ORCL)
– ServiceMax, Inc.
– SAP SE
– Industrial and Financial Systems, AB
– Microsoft Corporation(NASDAQ: MSFT)
– Praxedo Inc.
– Retriever Communications Pty Ltd.
– Infor, Inc.
– Salesforce Inc. (ClickSoftware, Inc.)
– Jobber, Inc.
– Accruent, LLC
– GlideSys Technologies US, Inc.
– MSI Data Corporation
Global Field Service Management (FSM) Market Split by Product Type and Applications:
Market Segment by Type, covers:
Market Segment by Applications, covers:
Transportation and Logistics
Regional Analysis For Field Service Management (FSM) Market:
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Key Market Trends
Inventory Management to Hold Significant Market Share
– The increase in adoption of mobile devices in several service segments has helped the task of inventory management. In the current market scenario, inventory management systems are deployed in several mobile devices to help service organizations to leverage data collected from the field to improve their parts planning and forecast. (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
– Since most of the technicians carry and manages spare parts, policies like BYOD allow technicians to monitor and update their inventory from a mobile devices greatly simplifying parts management.
– For example, General Electrics (GE) ServiceMax FSM software even allows technicians to track and search spare parts in their fleet to facilitate exchanges between technicians if necessary. Such practices are greatly seen in the consumer electronics service industries and several B2B operations.
Browse Full Report:
Influence of the Field Service Management (FSM) Market Report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risk in the Field Service Management (FSM) market.
-Field Service Management (FSM) market recent innovations and major events.
-Detailed study of business strategies for growth of the Field Service Management (FSM) market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of Field Service Management (FSM) market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of Field Service Management (FSM) market-particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favourable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the Field Service Management (FSM) market.
Field Service Management (FSM) Market report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (M Sqm). Both Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Field Service Management (FSM) Market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market.
Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
How we have factored the effect of Covid-19 in our report:
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketIntelligenceData provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketIntelligenceData provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) - Market Intelligence Data
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-20-412 512 12